I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I'm stupid.

When I started this blog, I had no idea it would end up on Google. Oops. I have begun the slow process of editing through posts and deleting names out of them. I'm going as fast as I can. I'm also considering erasing this entire blog and starting a new one somewhere... I'm a bit worried about what the traffic is on it, despite what my statistics counter says. I'm pretty certain that counter is wrong.

So...yes. I'll get back to you on what I decide to do... And if I decide to delete this one altogether, I'll create an email address where people can write to get the address of the new blog. Stupidly, my habit of using first and last names has crept into this blog - which is a bad thing. Also, way more people read this than I expected, and that makes me uncomfortable now. It didn't used to, but now it does. So, for all of you clamoring for new postings, I'm gonna cool it for a while...and if I resume, I will probably set up a heavily edited blog elsewhere....

1 Comments:

Blogger SuperBee said...

Fiiiine. I'll keep posting, I just have to totally edit out names. Grrrrr. Still. I was dumb. I'll keep posting, just take out all the names...

4:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home