I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Monday, September 12, 2005

I'm breaking out like a 14-year-old.

Ever since I've started working, I'm on a steady diet of Doritos and Bush's baked beans. The result? I'm sitting here, about to shrink a whole mess of Old Navy T-Shirts, and Seven Jeans for tailoring, with a mud mask on my face.

Ugh.

I want a vegetable. But I don't have the time to cook them. Or cut them. Stupid vegetables.

How do those of you who work, eat vegetables?!

HELP!

For the sake of my poor, poor face...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Mmm, pizza.

1:10 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Awwww. You sound like some sort of Teen-Dream Magazine.

I'M NOT HEARIN' ANY OF IT! I WORK 12 HOURS A DAY! LEAVE ME MY DOE-REE-TOES!

I had a Wendy's salad for lunch today!

And chicken nuggets.

Oh, P.S. I'm home Wed-Sun for Thanksgiving. Are you bitches gonna be there then?

6:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home