I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Honestly.

When am I going to realize that compulsively:

checking washingtonpost.com
washing clothing
making food
checking friendster
checking my bellsouth account
checking my school account
checking my hotmail account
checking my myspace account
checking this to see if people leave comments
putting on my graduation robe
putting on my graduation hood
taking off my robe and hood
making south beach mashed potatoes
running around my apartment
and repeating all above actions...

ARE NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN SITTING MY SORRY ASS DOWN AND STUDYING FOR THE FUCKING BAR?!

I need to be locked away. No stimulations. No nothing. Just books, and pencils and highlighters, and a good pen, and some flashcards and me.

That's it.

UGH.

THIS IS HORRENDOUS. The worst thing is that I can't even rely on a full day at school. I'm good until about 5, and then I have to go home. Without fail. I must. Go home. At 5. And then I don't want to go back to school!

Well, that clinches it. Tomorrow, I'm going home at 5, and then I am going to go back to school. No excuses. I have to stay there for at least 3 more hours of quality work.

This really really really blows. But if I put myself in the mindset that I'm a 1L again, and fear Gaubatz's wrath again, maybe I can do it...

or I'll die trying. I don't want to repeat this process, and I DO NOT WANT TO PAY THIS MONOPOLY ANY MORE OF MY MONEY.

The bar sucks. A lot.

And after this...there's Maryland and New York. Ugh.

3 Comments:

Blogger SuperBee said...

If you ever knock Samantha Brown again, Jessica, I will cut you. I know where your live, and I know where you keep your knives. ;) Samantha 1) has the best job ever and 2) is cute as a button.

Although she is a bit annoying...sort of like Ray-Ray but with the soaps instead of the Garbage Bowl (a girl's best friend.)

8:20 PM

 
Blogger some guy said...

yeah so how did it go -- did you make it back after 5? (actually i don't really care but i'm just posting so you'll have a comment next time you check.)

2:39 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Yes. Yes I did.

6:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home