I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Thursday, February 16, 2006

"Come on you guys, it's only a little..."
"GIANT!"
"A HUNGRY GIANT!"
"Hungry for the BIG HONEY TASTE!"
"Big Taste! Honeycombs! Big taste!"
"Honeycombs Big! Yeah-yeah-yeah!"
"It's not small!"
"No! No! No!"
"Honeycombs got, a big honey taste!"
"Big, big crunch for a big, big bite!"
"HONEYCOMBS THE BIG, BIG BITE!"
"Honeycombs cereal, part of this BIG complete breakfast!" (Like anyone got a breakfast like that growing up...try a bowl of cereal and brush your teeth, or you'll be late for school!)
"Honeycombs the BIG BIG BITE!"
(Guitar riff)
YEAH!!! (cut from this commercial.)

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0909/commercial-andrehoneycomb.wmv

This, my friends, is another safe bet as to what's running through my head. That damn robot...BIG TASTE! HONEYCOMBS! BIG TASTE! Has it really been like... what? Seventeen years since this commercial came out? Shit!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

That Sony commercial sure had a lot of white kids in it.

Also, Jeremy, are you ever going to do a topic about how good Britches backpacks were? Because I think the population at large would really appreciate it.

12:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTION THAT, MIKE!!! I just found an old Britches Shirt in my closet! Literally! Next post, Britches Backpack. It's me, I just have to sign anonymously, because I'm on Stephen's computer. And lastly, STOP USING MY NAME. I love you like a brother. But don't make me cut you.

5:02 PM

 
Blogger Mike said...

sorry - i keep forgetting. You can go ahead and edit it out if you like.

5:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home