I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Snack Cakes

I remember these snack cakes from when I was a little boy in Roger's Forge... that they sold in the Cafeteria. I haven't seen them since. They were like Devil Dogs... but better. They were like Suzie Q's, but better. They... had this really great creme filling that was super fluffy, and not terribly sweet, and a sticky, not-too-sweet chocolate cake. They may have been made by Hostess, but I don't think so, they weren't Lil' Debbie, they weren't TastyKake, and they weren't Dolly Madison...

I have no fucking clue what they were. Every time I go to the Grocery Store (The W-D, that still never has anything consistently) and I see a new snack cake, I buy it in the vain hope that it's my precious snack cakes from '86-'87 and '87-'88.

And it never is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home