I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Friday, March 31, 2006

Hello, I'm "The Bee," and I'm a blogaholic.

I'm going to be late for work. But whatever.

1) I'm always worried that I'll slip and fall and die in the shower. Then I would be discovered naked and putrifying, under a jet of, by then, cold water. Or maybe it would cook my flesh. Anyway, slipping and dying in the shower, only to be discovered a week or so later.

Scary.

2) Illegal Art: I want to go to this Exhibit in Hollywood (Fla.) Here's a link from Harriet The Spy with some art I want to see. Dammit. Click her name. This isn't supposed to be a link.

Crap. There we go.

Anyhoo, also, see here. I like the "Bric-A-Brac."

1 Comments:

Blogger Rootietoot said...

ooh- there's that episode of CSI where the guy slips in the tub and dies and they find his body a week later- GEROOOSSSSSSS!

7:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home