I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Jesus.

Is everyone else as bored and stir-crazy as I am? I'm so fucking bored. Christ. I hate summertime. And I really need to shit or get off the potty. Time to fucking move. No, of course living on the beach isn't going to cure all my ills -- I'll be as hermit-like there as I am here. But whatever. Hopefully soon I'll come out of this post-breakup shell and get back to normal. I'm basically there, except for hot-and-cold lack of desire to do anything/inability to sit still.

And honestly? I guess it's time to buy myself a fucking house. That doesn't necessarily mean I'm roped into living in Miami for another two years. Why is it so hard to contact realtors to see some properties?! It's not hard, I just have some sort of deep-seated aversion to doing it, because I know it's going to mean a lot of work. Whatever.

Not like I'm doing anything else. I watch TV. Ugh. I'm so bored.

So fucking bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home