I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Great Little Video

It's funny, I even know the GARAGE this begins and ends in. (The Monty's Marina Garage under the Murano Grande).

The opening sequence is essentially my future commute to work. Otherwise, these are my 'hoods, yo, the bulk of this is filmed on South Beach, with a Foray to the Biltmore in my current hood, the 'Gables.

Many thanks to Stuck on the Palmetto, a fantastic local Florida Blog that, if you live in Miami, you should click on no less than twelve to fifteen times per day. Check it out. It's worthwhile. Both Stuck on the Palmetto and this video.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rick said...

How's about a little link love, Bee?

.

4:54 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Okay, okay. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's coming up.

8:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what you'll soon learn to HATE about your commute?? The people on the 395 who cannot resist sticking their head out the window to take video/pictures of their drive...all while driving 10 mph!!

2:56 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Yes. But I'll also learn to love my horn even more. And my ability to tailgate, and then pass and cut off. :)

AS OF TOMORROW, T-MINUS ONE WEEK TILL CLOSING!

3:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home