I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ahhh.

What a wonderful day!

Caught up with an old college friend. Had a BLAST at the Food and Wine Fest. Saw a ton of people I knew, and watched Madhur Jaffrey cook. Got drunk, walked around, made new friends, and went to Vic at the Victor for a comped dinner, where the Chef made dishes not on the menu for us.

Dylan Lauren (daughter of Ralph) may be coming to my house tomorrow a.m. for breakfast (I hope!) and I'm going to the Oscars party at the Victor tomorrow...

Ahhhh. It's nice to know connected people...

I'm now almost 30 pounds heavier than I was in October... but whatever. I start my diet tomorrow, and I'm happy as a clam!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, did Dylan show up? And if so, tell us about it.

-some guy

3:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home