I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Thursday, December 16, 2010

MUNNIES!!!

Dear New Law Firm:

Today was a good day. Not only am I researching an issue that should be really boring, but is fascinating (diversity jurisdiction under 28 USC 133...2? and the addition of "window dressing" plaintiffs to avoid the "aliens on both sides of the v. destroy diversity jurisdiction") with a partner I really like, on a case that is making (and very soon will once again make) international headlines...

BUT YOU ALSO GAVE ME A HEFTY BONUS, AND I'VE ONLY BEEN THERE THREE MONTHS!

AND YOU ALSO TOLD ME "YOU'RE DOING A REALLY GOOD JOB, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!"

Needless to say, I basically plotzed.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

YAYYYYY!

Love,

Me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rootietoot said...

Congratulations!!!
Nothing like a bit of affirmation, eh...

I guess using a wee bit of that for a weekend trip to Savannah to take your favorite Southern White Christian to Lady&Sons....oh never mind :)

Enjoy it!

5:01 AM

 
Anonymous Squathole said...

Nothing says "I Love You" like "Here's a bonus." Congrats.

1:26 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

RT - I really should take a trip up to parts North... I should have done it around Christmastime... I feel like Savannah would be really pretty in December... Maybe when the Magnolia trees start blossoming...? :)

Squat - The quickest way to my heart is with money. Happy ChristmaHanukkaKwanzaMas.

7:22 PM

 
Blogger Rootietoot said...

Would you believe there's not so many magnolias in Savannah? And yes, it is VERY pretty at Christmas, all those Painted Ladies decked out in Forsyth Park and on the Squares...gawjuss

4:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home