I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Sunday, April 24, 2005

I'd be lost without Adult Swim.

Never did I think that at age 25, I would sit down to watch cartoons every day. But I do. And I love it. Adult Swim on the cartoon network ...

wait. I saw something I thought was a fake commercial, but it might be real - a phone blinging kit?! Are they fucking joking me? For 19.95, you can buy "bling" bejeweled stickers to put on your phone... ... ... I'm speechless.

Anyway, Adult Swim on the cartoon network, was like discovering College Radio - an "independent" outlet (moreso) in a very mainstream media. And I love it. It's hilarious. Hilarious and intelligent, and makes me happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger some guy said...

i agree with you about adult swim but i haven't watched in a while because i'm old and now that i'm in the eastern time zone it's on past my bedtime.

i liked spaceghost, the brak show and that show with meatwad and the fries with the deep voice.

8:30 AM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

I get more "utility" out of Adult Swim than sleeping, so I stay up to watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force (the meatball, milkshake and talking french fry show) and Sea Lab (which just ended last night) and Tom Goes to the Mayor and Robot Chicken. Part of me is amazed that I'm such a dork, and the other part of me is laughing hysterically.

5:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home