I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I'm solving my mystery!

That interference I was complaining about that I thought was a ghost in my speakers or aliens trying to talk to me through the walls? It's almost DEFINITELY caused by wireless technologies! :) YAY! I now know this, because as I sit here, "studying" Federal Income Tax (you don't have to hear about it any more after Thursday...) my phone keeps ringing. And yet, I know that it's gonna ring BEFORE it even does.

Know how?

My trusty call-detection system (otherwise known as the thing that has had me freaked out for the last six months) gives me a lil' signal before my phone rings.

"datdatdat- datdatdat-dat-dat-daaaat-daaaaat" ::phone turns blue. starts ringing::

And there I am, poised, phone in hand before it even goes off, thanks to my benevolent electronic interference noise. I like to think of it as caller-E.S.P.

Hooray.

It's the little things, I guess, in which we find great, pathetic joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home