I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Monday, May 16, 2005

Studying for the Bar is going to make me blog a lot.

Oh lord. If finals were any indication of how much I'll be blogging, this summer should be a hotbed of activity. I'm going to re-learn evidence now, so excuse me, but fear not. I have lots of posts such as: Who are all you people on my campus now in my PMBR class, and I'm obsessed with Dave Liberman of "Good Deal" on the Food Network, for being such a cute dorky Jew that I want to marry, and I can hang out with his nerdy friends.

Also subjects of posts will be "Why does napping make me wake up feeling like shit," and "Can I wear my Doctoral robe and hood around town?"

Should be fun. Anyhoo, off to learn things. Enjoy not doing that... and if you're starting your Summer Associate job, remember -- nothing's ever for certain!! Hee-hee-hee!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home