I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I swear I didn't used to be militant...

Reflecting on this blog, I seem like an angry, militant freak. I'm not. I swear I used to be apathetic. During the Clinton years, I didn't give a rat's ass about anything... I just think the country...nay...the world has gone to hell since Bush and the Totalitarian Squad came into power. G-d, I long for the days when I didn't care about politics, or policy or what was happening in the world...or the country.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're not militant, strong opinioned, not militant.

Though I don't agree with you, due to seeing the parents of the kids who are overly sexually promiscuous, I do under stand your side.

Before putting the kids through Sex-ed, the parents should go through Parenting-ed. And realize that no matter what is taught in school, it is the parents duty to teach the morals that they expect their kids to live by. The schools sure as hell wont.

See, that is frustration with anger. And I am still not militant. So I know that you aren't.

Thx for posting to your blog. It is refreshing.

5:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home