I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Friday, October 27, 2006

We're Pulling for you Jaw-Jans!

A note to all of my fabulous and fantastic friends biting their fingernails for Four-o'-Clock this afternoon, when the Georgia Bar Results come down:

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU! You're all very smart and very capable people. I have no doubt that you will receive excellent news when you check on the website. And if, in the off-off-off-off-off-off-off OFF chance that there is not good news waiting for you - know this - it's about the farthest thing from the end of the world. And you will be fine.

But no need for that, because I have the greatest confidence in all of you. And, everyone knows, that if you happen to fail the bar, it means not that you're stupid, but that you had a bad day.

But no need for that kind of talk. You all passed and did wonderfully!! Positive vibes and GOOD LUCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home