I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Monday, December 25, 2006

How'd you spend your Christmas Eve Day?


I had a lovely time, as you can tell. With JAPS I've known since childhood. Some of whom I went to both Hebrew School and College with. Others of whom own the boat on which we rode. Some of us twisted awkwardly and looked wide in the middle as a result, even though we're not really.

As you can tell from our smiling faces, we're having a very nice time. Hooray for going up to Boca to see old friends. Hooray for Jews on Christmas Eve!

What did your Christmas Eve look like? This? Didn't think so.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rootietoot said...

I spent it dancing to ABBA(on my new Ipod Nano) while I printed up incredibly detailed photos on my new photo printer, eating boiled shrimp and drinking lemon drops out of my new martini glass while dogs fought and children barked and husband grinned like a fool because he was so very happy with the way the wife shocked and amazed him 2 nights before.

In all, it was a very middle class and hopelessly pedestrian Christmas, blissfully free of anyone's in-laws.

It looks like you had a grand time,too!

3:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you eat chinese and go to the movies too?

11:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home