I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's that time
Christmas time is here
Everybody knows
There's not a better time of year;

Hear that sleigh, Gonna make this holiday
As perfect as can be!
Just wait and see
This Christmas vacation!

This old house
Sure is looking good
Got ourselves the finest snowman
In the neighborhood.

Ain't it fun?
Always on the run
That's how it's done
On Christmas vacation!

Let's all deck the halls
And light the lights
Get a toasty fire
Burning bright.
Give Saint Nick The warmest welcome
That he's ever had -

We're so glad it's Christmas vacation.

And when the nights
Are peaceful and serene
We can cuddle up
And do our Christmas dreamin'.

Peace and joy and love
Are everywhere
You can feel the magic in the air.

Let the spirit of the season
Carry us away
Hip, hip, hooray
For Christmas vacation.



::sigh:: I miss Christmas Vacation. I gotta Netflix that movie.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rootietoot said...

Stop. with the whole Christmas Cheer nonsense, Just quit it now. I insist upon it.
I believe my next netflix movie is The Exorcism of Emily Rose. I'm going to watch it Christmas day while I eat a quart of Jamoca Almond Fudge.

1:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?

2:52 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

RT: Hello, Scrooge! :)

DMBMEG: Oh, Clark! Oh Cousin Eddie!

3:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup[erbee, I'm on ur side.Hmmm... I should Netflix it, 2.

6:46 PM

 
Blogger Rootietoot said...

Bah

5:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home