I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Brilliant!

The series season Finale of Curb Your Enthusiasm...

Okay. All except the last four minutes... sucked.

But the montage where Larry is like the father to Daryl and Keisha... priceless.

ESPECIALLY when Susie Greene is telling Larry he's a bald asshole and Loretta steps in... and says, "Fuck you, you fuckin' bitch..."

PRICELESS! If that actually was the end of this Series, it went off with me actually laughing at it... (in a good way.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I SO agree; the rest of the episode was AWFUL but when Larry went with the new family to the movies and they were all shouting at the movie...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...THAT was priceless!

11:50 AM

 
Blogger Mike said...

Couldn't agree more. Mediocre episode, BRILLIANT ending.

If they keep doing additional seasons, there's no way they will sustain it. There's no way it could ever be as funny as those last few minutes.

1:14 PM

 
Blogger some guy said...

i agree. have you seen info that says this won't be the final season?

4:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK - I have a complaint...where are these precious entries that brighten my week...too long has passed...give me an entry...and I am not talking about some crappy entry...I want a good one or two or FIVE!!!!

10:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home