I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Eh...

I have a date tonight.

Eh.

It's funny how Zoloft sort of kills your mojo... while making you not contemplate running screaming from your job. (Or killing yourself!)

I suppose the benefit outweighs the drawbacks...

But... Eh. Date-Schmate. I'd rather stay home watching T.V.

I'm going to die alone at this rate.

And thanks to the pills... I'm okay with that. I'm okay with everything. I'm okay. You're okay.

None of us are great. But... eh. Good 'nough.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you sound like when the Griffins go on vacation to purgatory..."this isn't bad...it's not good, but it's not bad"

9:59 AM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Yup! That's me! When are you coming down here?! I want to fondle your breasts. I want to give you a motorboat on your motorboat and I want Allan to run aground again. :)

12:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home