I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dear Fort Lauderdale Judges:

Dear Judges in Fort Lauderdale:

Do you set your motion calendars at 8:45 a.m. just to screw with Miami-Dade attorneys?

It's not nice. It means we have to leave Miami Beach at 7:30 just to be at Court on time.

Henceforth (including tomorrow) please set all Motion Calendars starting at 9:30 a.m.

Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Respectfully submitted,

SuperBee.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally know, I had motion calendar at 8:45 on Tuesday and had to leave at 8. I got stuck behind a stopped train and didn't get to court until 9:15. Fortunately the judge didn't start on time anyway, but that 8:45 thing is ridiculous!!!!!!!

MM

8:21 AM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Hi, Turkey Lurkey! :) Peanut loves you!

9:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home