I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Frugal Gourmet...

So, I dropped off a bottle of sparkling Shiraz to the downstairs neighbor with my apologies for requesting, but asking her to turn down her music. I got contrition, and about 15-minutes of bass-lessness.

And now it's started again.

That's cool. I have a compatriot - the lady who lives next to my new neighbor is apparently going nuts as well. And Anne is not a lady you want to piss off.

So in the meantime, thank goodness for Pandora for something relaxing enough to listen to and with enough Bass and movement (pretty much) to cover up the BOOM!BOOM!BOOM! I've started a George Friedric Handel channel.

(Although I'm considering taking up Booty-Music on Sunday Mornings at 7 a.m., as well as tap-dancing...revenge is a dish best served at inopportune times...)

Point of the post: I didn't know that the theme music to the Frugal Gourmet was Watermusick!

Now I do.

Too bad Jeff Smith is dead.

And was a pedophile.

End post.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it with people and the music?? Someone is moving in next to me as I type....at 10:30 at night. First thing he/she/it did when they got in the unit? Turned on the fucking music. Ugh. That's what going *out* is for.

7:36 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Let's go pop some caps in some asses, JB. Incidentally, where are you living these days?

Did you get priced out of the SoBe Food and Wine Fest?

I did.

Tasting Tent?

Not so much.

9:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Downtown St. Pete, which I actually quite like. Lots of stuff within walking distance, including the waterfront. Now, if it would just warm up a little bit...

I will be in town for the Food Fest, courtesy of my boyfriend's mom, who is a super foodie and has taken us along with her since we moved out of town. It also happens to coincide with my birthday weekend, so it works out well for the boyfriend, too. I am looking forward to celebrating year 28 by stuffing my face with Joe's Stone crabs and getting crunk on some of the finest spirits SB has to offer!

1:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home