I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I've been totally sucking at life lately. Not checking e-mail because I can't deal... Not checking voicemails because I can't deal. Not responding to work e-mails, because I can't deal.

Just trying to deal by not dealing.

I don't know what it is -- actually, yes, I do. Work is KILLING ME. I'm so busy. The first full week of January, I'm in Court four mornings... and a couple times, twice in one day.

Add to that my newfound Condo Board responsibilities, and just life in general and...

and I'm not dealing very well.

I mean, I'm dealing okay. But there's a lot of stuff I'm shoving on the, "I'll get to that later" pile, where I full well know I'm not gonna get to it for a while...

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home