I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

TORMADOES!

There was a twister in Doral today.

Anyone else see it? It never blossomed into a full-fledged tornado, but around 4ish my boss and I were in our conference room looking towards the Golf Course, and my boss goes, "Is that a twister?"

I looked up and, seeing a black cloud said, "Nah, just a fire... wait. Maybe that is something..."

We stared at the black cloud as it swirled around and grew taller...

And kept swirling a good 200 feet into the air...

Until it disbanded.

But it was churning for a good 3 minutes... a a column of black in the air... no goats, no chickens, no men in row-boats in the middle of it... just dirt... like a very tall dust-devil... spinning slowly...

And I returned to work, disappointed that I had to finish out a day and I wasn't going to be dismissed early for a tornado.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

At least it wasn't a hurritane!

9:57 AM

 
Blogger Mike said...

Or an earthpake.

7:39 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Keep 'em coming!

10:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home