I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Can I whine?

Well, I'm gonna.

I'm BORED.

But it's not that I'm bored from lack of things to do... I'm busy as hell at work, and I'm there 12 hours a day (making as much as I was last year... ::grumble::) doing about 30% more work this year, now that everyone else's lives are falling apart.

And I still haven't gotten a raise.

And then when I come home, because I'm too poor to afford a maid, and too poor to send my clothes out for ironing, and because I haven't gotten a raise in a year, but everything has gotten more expensive, I'm home cooking and cleaning and ironing.

And I'm loathe to go out during the week, because I'm so busy at work, I can't afford to have a hangover.

And after I'm done cooking and cleaning, it's 10:30 and it's too late to do any sort of exercise, so I'm getting fat and doughy. Which means I'll die alone.

So.

I'm bored.

/end rant.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rootietoot said...

Well bless your heart :o)

4:40 AM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Is that a good kind of "bless your heart" like the sympathetic version, or is that the snide type? ; )

4:55 PM

 
Blogger Rootietoot said...

in the kindest possible way, of course

12:56 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Hmmm. I think you're being disingenuous. That's okay, though. I still like you.

6:10 PM

 
Blogger Rootietoot said...

Disingenuous?! I'm wounded!

1:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home