I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Monday, April 18, 2005

Ohhh, the comparative law class...

I may as well call this blog, "Why I hate everyone in my comparative law class."

Remember how most people in my Comparative law class are freaks? Well, now they kiss each other when they come into class. Some people may call it "charming" and "provincial European," I call it annoying and tacky.

Yes, homos do a cheek kiss when they see each other, I don't know why we do, but we do, and yes, people from the "Romantic language countries" kiss each other when they see each other, but must Germans and Mexicans kiss Americans when they see each other in class? I hereby pronounce the vast majority of this class (except those of us in the illustrious back row, where no one can see our IMing and our games of Free Cell, and our browsing Prada shoes online while the rest of the class shouts and twitches over new developments in the Italian code, and differences between Brazilian and Argentine law. Crazy McBaddresser is perched awkwardly on his seat right now, using every last atom of breath in his lungs to talk about the Hamdi case in CASUAL CONVERSATION. Why does he always sound like he's trying to win a contest where he talks as much as he can on one breath?) retarded.

Whom shall I rant about today?

Rolly-bags.

Why? Why, oh, why can't you just shoulder your load like the rest of us? Unless you are pregnant, have scoliosis, or some back issue, there is no cause for you to have a rolly bag. If you are a guy, there is never. NEVER. N.E.V.E.R. an excuse to use a rolly bag.

Not only do people look stupid trundling a backpack on wheels behind them but often, those bags are LOUD! What the hell?! Grease your bearings, so when you go rumbling through the library, you don't disturb everyone else with your freight train-like thundering. Some people's bags have these squeaks that set my teeth on edge... ughhh.

In the building where I work, lawyers are now rolling their brief cases into the offices. Men. Men are doing this. Ugh. For some reason, it's fine for me if a person has one of those little mini-folding dollies, and they use Bungee cords to strap their briefcases and boxes onto that - that's fine! But to buy anything besides luggage with wheels on it - gross.

Hate it.

Were I not so hungover from my escapades yesterday, I would write more and more interestingly on this subject, but the fact of the matter is I'm nauseous and not in the mood to be here, and so boom. I"m done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home