I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Friday, June 03, 2005

I'm totally going to do work, I swear.

I think I have a serious internet addiction. It's not one of those, "ha-ha, I'm addicted to television!" or "ha-ha, I'm addicted to Pringles!" or "ha-ha, I'm addicted to smack!" deals, I honestly have a constant need to check sites on the internet.

Perhaps it's called boredom + adhd + lack of work ethic + needing glasses, but whatever it is, it's growing to be an issue. I need help. That, or some sort of cold-turkey quitting way..of..stop...internet...

I really dont know what to do about it. It's not a good thing. Okay. Well, it was enjoyable to talk about that. I have to go do 50 Bar-Bri questions now. I'm allowed to do those, because they're easier, and I don't want to waste my PMBR questions while I'm nailing down the beginnings of contracts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home