I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Teen Buzz, the Mosquito Ring

I read about this ringtone that adults can't hear.

There are like four samples of it on this site. I can hear all of them except for the very last one. The one that's reportedly the ringtone...makes me nauseous. It hurts... As this sound was developed as a teen-repellant, I can see why. If some place was making that noise, which adults apparently can't hear, I'd stay away too.

Link here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bricks and Porter said...

By the by, I tried the tones. My dogs freaked out. And I have a headache now. I'm not sure whether its because of the barking, or whether its because of the tone.

6:55 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Oh, Yeah. I forgot to mention -- dogs don't like the ringtones. :) But the headache is from the first ringtone. Sick. Could you hear them?

Sorry, Vidas.

4:59 AM

 
Blogger jonphiwil said...

Ha, I couldn't hear any of them.

6:02 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Jon, I'm sorry for your deafness. :) Let me sign it for you...

6:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home