I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Most linked google search?

Because I'm obsessed with my Sitemeter, spying on each and every single one of you visiting my page (Thanks!) (Leave me more comments!) (I live for them!) I thought I would share an interesting piece of trivia with you:

The google search that most often comes up that links to my page is "Mike Rowe Gay"

Three to four people EVERY DAY stumble upon my page because of that Google search.

Just thought you should know.

6 Comments:

Blogger Barbie Girl said...

Mike Rowe makes me *sigh*.

9:31 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Don't I know it!

7:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A year later, and it's Shark Seek and there's plenty of chances to see Mike Rowe tonight in a bathing suit........ Lord, he has some pecs on him!
I'm a straight woman in Los Angeles, quickly turning into a gay man from West Hollywood as I totally objectify Mike Rowe.............Either he has the biggest balls in the world or he's wearing a Koala thong.
I think you're totally right about him being gay, and like most are saying, WHO CARES?!!

9:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shark WEEK... sorry!

9:47 PM

 
Blogger Cindi French said...

I don't care if my boyfriend IS gay. I think he's just swell.

2:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I' c. I'm a straight woman and I still don't care.

The Mermaid

2:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home