I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Saturday, October 28, 2006

I hate Dill and Tarragon.

I hate dill and tarragon.

I strongly dislike both flavors. Dill's flavor is just annoying to me. Tarragon actually angers me. I hate its self-righteous licorice taste and the way it overwhelms everything.

Cilantro. Now THERE'S an herb I used to hate, but have grown to adore.

Screw you, Dill and Tarragon. Welcome to the party, Cilantro.

That's about it. If you'll excuse me, I have to start Halloween Preparations for the big Vizcaya party tonight. I'm going as Bacchus, the Roman God of Wine. My costume is pretty sweet. I put a lot of work into modifying a crappy store-bought costume, into something pretty good. Lots o' grapes.

Peace, bitches.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rootietoot said...

I like dill but ony if it's mixed with sourcream, white wine vinegar, and fresh sliced cucumbers. I saw Tyler Whats-his-name put dill in a pot roast the other day. A POT ROAST! TRAVESTY! Tarragon...I don't like licorice in any form, tarragon, fennel, whatever. It makes me think of black teeth and foul breath.

Give me thyme, oregano, a teeny bit of basil, and long stalks of rosemary with chicken skewered on it, or chopped onto a london broil with garlic and white pepper.

4:42 AM

 
Blogger Shawn said...

celantro is one of those things that you taste in food and love it but for the life of you can't remember what it is while you are eating it.

2:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found this entry accidentally in a Google search on dill. I laughed out loud at your comments about tarragon. Thanks.

10:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home