I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Friday, October 13, 2006

I'm on strike.

Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Is anyone even READING this anymore? As I have received a total of ZERO comments since Monday, I'm going to assume, "No," and therefore, I'm not posting shit until you people start giving me the love and adoration I so clearly require. Yeah, my blog sucks. Big whoop, wannafightaboutit?

Bee OUT until you people come around. I'm going back to my two passions: Stained Glass and hookers.

Commence radio silence...NOW.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

To quote "Field of Dreams" with you being the Kevin Costner character and everyone reading the blog being Shoeless Joe Jackson:

You: What’s in it for me?
Us: Is that why you did this? For you?

Now stop complaining and write for our amusement.

10:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love you to give more restaurant/club reviews!

10:48 AM

 
Blogger Rootietoot said...

I've been BUSY! Sue me!

4:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is the best! Please keep writing. Got any more paintbrush drawings of your first year law professors?

Also, thanks for the ride home on Friday, and thanks for convincing me to vote fraudulently in Coral Gables. I'll be writing in Mark Foley for Congress!

11:51 AM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Uh, it's called "the refresh button," JESSICA.

12:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home