I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Comedy Gold.

Scroll down and read No. 4 and No. 3.

I wholeheartedly agree. Aunt Bethany MAY be the funniest person ever in a movie.

Clark: Since this is Aunt Bethany's 80th Christmas, I think she should lead us in the saying of Grace.
Aunt Bethany: [turns to Lewis] What, dear?
Nora Griswold: Grace!
Aunt Bethany: Grace? She passed away thirty years ago.
Uncle Lewis: They want you to say Grace.
[Bethany shakes her head in confusion]
Uncle Lewis: The BLESSING!
Aunt Bethany: [they all pose for prayer] I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands/ One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Clark: Amen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is my favorite christmas movie of all time. and #4 is my favorite scene, although I am a little disappointed the sledding scene didn't rank a little higher. I'm already giggling at the part where he lifts up the saucer and he burned a whole through it from sledding on the street.

1:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home