I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Last post on this.

I know I'm harping on this. Last post about it, though, I swear. The wind chills tonight are going to be in the mid 30s. That's VERY, VERY cold for Miami. It's probably only been this temperature about 70 times in the last 100 years down here.

The Weather Advisory is recommending that no one go outside without gloves and a hat.

For the Mid '30s.

When I lived in Wisconsin, they only had "clothing" advisories, when, if you had exposed skin, it would freeze after X number of minutes, when the windchills were well into the negatives. Something like: "Exposed skin will freeze and become frostbitten after ___ minutes of exposure. Suitable precautions should be taken."

In Miami, if the wind kicks up and makes it feel like it's 37, there's a "Gloves" advisory.

On a totally unrelated note:

Jamie and Bobby Deen - what qualifies them to have their own TV show? And Bobby is annoying as hell. The little fat one? I hate him. Jamie is very cute, though, so... I can watch him. But the other one. Bobby. I hate that guy. He's like little weasel. An annoying weasel, that fat Bobby Deen. (I want people to Google "Bobby Deen and weasel" and end up here.) I also want them to google "Bobby Deen" and "Gay" and see how much traffic I get that way! I'll keep y'all posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rootietoot said...

oooh we had SNOW last night! It didn't stick, and it's 40 now, but we had SNOW last night!

4:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home