I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Some Open Letters:

An Open Letter to my Reebok Stay-Put Exercise Ball:

Dear Reebok Stay-Put Exercise Ball:

1) You are difficult to inflate, and you take a lot of time to fill up with airy goodness.

2) You do not fold up for easy storage.

3) You do not match the decor of my living room.

4) I look forward to sharing many years months weeks days hours of exercising with you, until I get bored with you and stop using you like all the rest of my exercise equipment.

5) Please make me get a washboard stomach and get rid of my pothandles.

Love,

Me.

Dear Mari Winsor:

You are weird. And I think you're on drugs. Furthermore, seeing your Zombie-face in HD is frightening. Please wear a mask. I suggest an Esther mask, normally used by first and second graders during Hebrew School Purim Carnivals. Sure, it'll be scary and creepy, but much less so than your current countenance.

Love,

Me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

I fucking love those exercise balls. They make exercising so much better. I'm not even being sarcastic. I wish I had one.

10:58 AM

 
Blogger Rootietoot said...

I refuse to cave to the fad of exercise balls. I won't. I'll stick to my 5 lb weights and stationary bike and dorky 80's video tapes.

12:33 PM

 
Blogger Yvette said...

Pothandles, Superbee? How big do lovehandles have to get before they become pothandles? What a hoot.

2:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home