I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Dear Chaser:

Dear Chaser Hangover Pills:

Oh. My. God.

You might actually work. I'm alternately speechless, and thrilled. Really?! You really, actually work!? I can go bouncing around Art Openings, and then go to Twist and Mac's Club Deuce, drinkin' and drinkin' and getting quasi-hammered, and still function the next day?!

All for having taken two pills after ever couple drinks?!

You're the shizzle, my nizzle.

I love you. Thanks. Thanks for helping me re-claim my weekends!

Love always,

Me

6 Comments:

Blogger Rootietoot said...

Wow! Minor irresponsibility without consequences! What will they think of next??

3:28 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

How's drinking and not driving irresponsible? :) I'm paying money into the local economy, providing hundreds of people with jobs, and entertaining myself, while putting no one else in harm's way?

4:44 PM

 
Blogger Rootietoot said...

I said MINOR! Drinking and driving would be hugely irresponsible. Spending 4 hours pickling brain cells then not having to deal with the 2 day headache afterward is minor irresponsiblity. Personal, perhaps. I give you much more credit than to think you'd drink and drive.

4:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They actually did invent antihangover pills a few years ago but like most good ideas they probably got banned bc they'd bring too much happiness into ordinary people's lives ... well I found you by chance via your friends' ... I have a blog too: gledwood2.blogspot you're very welcome to drop by. I love your blog!! Take care now.

Gledwood

5:46 AM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

RT - Meh, that's just some form of Puritanical Methodistism talking. "If it feels good, it's bad, even if just a little bad." ;)

Gledwood - Well, that is a damn shame if you ask me. And thanks for the compliments!: )

10:19 AM

 
Blogger Rootietoot said...

that's exactly what it is. If you going to do something I disapprove of, then you should suffer for it.

11:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home