I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Shoes.

I don't know why I suddenly find Kelly so funny. I thought she was totally weird when I saw her at Margaret Cho.

And then she grew on me.

And now I think she's a comic genius.

As soon as I can find "Lemme Borrow That" I'll put it up. These songs are so... catchy. I don't konw why I'm now obsessed with this terrible transvestite rebellious Valley-Girl from a bland Republican family...

But I am.

"Lemme borrow that top. "



And then there's Pleasant Valley Road, which had me giggling.

2 Comments:

Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

Funny stuff.

I googled "Kelly" but came up with squat. Does she have a last name...?

10:00 AM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

It's a guy named Liam Sullivan who plays her. Mostly available on YouTube and MySpace.

1:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home