I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Monday, March 05, 2007

MuShu Pohk?

Hey Ching-Chong Charlene up there in Pensacola, soon-to-move-to-Seattle with Benny -

I know you're reading this blog. And it makes me happy that you're with me even though I hain't seen you in forever. And even though I still owe y'all a wedding present. (I ran into a certain I-Talian over the weekend who told me you had been reading me, but didn't know it was me. And I thought you Asians were supposed to be smart. I guess growing up in Mo-Beel wrung all the smart out of ya, huh?)

I wanted to let you know, though, that I wasn't pleased with the job you did on my most recent batch of laundry, and even though you bunged up my manicure, and massage with "happy ending," that I still love and miss you.

And that tonight when I get home, I'm going to put the picture of you up here that I drew in B.A. during the "Powerpoint Wars."

I figured it'd get a laugh out of you. I think there are two, though - one of you drinking "corn likker" out of a jug, and the other with you giving manicures. You're wearing your triangular straw hat in both, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home