I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Ahhhh.

It's lovely to live on the beach.

Now to make some gay friends. I've never been good at making gay friends - I'm not sure why. Yes, I have friends who are gay, but I've never been able to amass a posse of Marys. Probaby because all my homos move away from Miami.

So, I turn to you, dear reader: supply me with Homos.

I have a phatty pad close to where all the action is. Yes, I'm standoffish and slow to warm up to strangers - is that why? Once you crack though my candy-shell exterior, I'm warm, witty and generous.

It just takes a bit. And I'm not so much good with the whole "making plans" thing, because... let's face it - I'm busy.

Get ye hence - make me some friends!

There's dinner in it for you - one dinner for each phone number I get, and have plans with more than twice!

And now, to finish unloading the dishwasher, to fill it again with newsprint-wrapped glassware...

::sigh::

Such drudgery. But we're almost finished. Now we just have to receive our projector lamp... and, you know, see whether cable fits in our budget (it doesn't.)

But lest you lose the underlying point of this blog - make me some homo friends.

9 Comments:

Blogger JCo1280 said...

I don't know anyone in Miami that you don't know, otherwise I'd make you some homo friends ASAP. Let's troll for homo friends Tuesday night, K? Awesome. Can't wait to see the PAD!

6:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on a flight from Newark this evening.

Leave the light on.

.

7:34 AM

 
Blogger JB said...

You need to be a little more specific about what kind of homo friends you're seeking. Age range? Interests? Level of gayness? I could give you some numbers, but unfortunately, they all live up in Broward....

12:49 PM

 
Blogger Rootietoot said...

I only know one gay fellow and he lives here, and I like it that way, so no. I won't be sending any to you. Find your own.

3:28 PM

 
Blogger Lollie said...

My Pilates instructor is gay.

She's a girl (do they count?) and she lives in West Palm Beach. Sorry. That's all I got.

6:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got plenty of 'mos for you here, but it's KINDA far for you. Did you watch Ugly Betty last week? with the Faux-Mo...hilar!

9:45 AM

 
Blogger Maria de los Angeles said...

Superbee, it's the one next to Epicure, just around the corner, yes? I'm sorry I can't be more homolocious.

Your average places include Score (Lincoln) and the eponymous Twist. "Salvation" used to be around the corner but became an Office Depot ... sad state of affairs, huh?

5:59 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Oh, Manola, I know where all the gay bars are... I just don't like meeting... friends... in bars.

That just seems so seedy! :)

6:09 PM

 
Blogger JB said...

Ok Bee, I can hook you up with a couple of e-mail addresses or sumthin' like that. One guy, under 40, really good friend of mine, but like, the straightest gay guy you'll ever meet. Not into clubs/bars, but likes good restaurants, movies, and has a pretty interesting job. Also likes to talk. A lot. Other guy, just about your age, likes fast cars, fast men, clubs, and is fun to go out dancing with. A little bit flaky, but lots of fun when you've got his attention. Probably won't offer to pay. Hard to believe, but these two used to be in a LTR...heh. If you're interested, give me some way to get in contact with you and I'll pass on their info.

10:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home