I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Friday, June 01, 2007

Another one bites the dust...

Stop Miami, which was one of my favorite little wine bars to visit when I was tooling around the Design District closed.

Many of us can attest that it was a decent little place, and, frequently, the only place opened in the Mid-Town Miami Area for any type of food, whatsoever.

That's changed, with Michael's Genuine, and Circa 28, but...

eh.

I liked my Stop Miami. They were unpretentious to the point of overly informal...(the owner once stole a pack of my drinking smokes) and they had a good wine list and good music.

We'll miss you, Stop Miami.

2 Comments:

Blogger Progger said...

Another one bites the dust!

8:46 PM

 
Blogger Rootietoot said...

I hate it when that happens, just when you've tried everything on the menu and you know what to get excited about when you go there.

9:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home