I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Know what really grinds my gears?

Know what really grinds my gears?

Folding laundry.

I mean, who actually LIKES folding laundry? That's the one household chore I detest. Cleaning the oven? No sweat! (Thanks, self-cleaning oven!) Warsheen winders? Nay prollem! Even cleaning the bathtub has its elements of joy (like watching that film of soap scum dissolve into a ruddy streak that goes swirling down the drain).

But folding laundry is the WORST. And don't get me started on putting it away.

Just don't. get. me. started.

Okay. See? See how I lied to you in the previous post where I told you I was done?

I'm not done. I'm just not going to write lengthy posts. But I may be back. For now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rootietoot said...

I hate laundry of any sort. Ironing is the worst, tho whining and passive-aggressive behavior has resulted in taking it to the cleaners. I wish we could all go naked, or wear disposable clothes, or leather that can just be wiped off. Try doing laundry for 6 people every week.

5:58 AM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Laundry for six sounds awful. As it is, keeping up with laundry for one is draining for me. Ironing, I don't mind. Except now I sort of do, now that my Rowenta Perfect shattered into a million pieces on the floor...

8:10 AM

 
Blogger Rootietoot said...

I do it all in 2 days. 9 loads the first and 7 loads the second. And we have those ultra huge commercial type things.

4:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like folding laundry. I sit and watch tv while I fold my hot, clean-smelling clothes. It reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when Kramer only wears clothes if they're fresh out ofthe dryer. I don't mind putting the clothes away either. I despise ironing though, but I live with 3 guys who have to iron shirts for work, so I usually get them to do the few things I have. Or I wear wrinkled clothes...whatever...since I now wear bras, anything is an improvement!

8:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home