I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ugh.

Sometimes, I read stuff that makes me worry about the human race. There's another South Florida Blogger, that I don't make much mention of (or mention ever) but whose blog I read, usually because I need to remind myself that there are stupid people in the world whose every opinion is... wrong.

It's sort of like when you have a scab, and you can't help jamming a fingernail into it, to release that sharp, satisfying pain; that's the closest to a reason I can give why I read the blog, because ideologically, I am on the polar opposite of this blogger, and I don't respect the blogger's opinions because I think they're knee-jerk reactions regurgitated from Fox News, despite [REDACTED TO PRESERVE THE BLOGGER'S IDENTITY]. I probably don't take the blog well, because I think the writer is, for lack of a better word, an idiot. The fluff pieces are fine and pleasant, but anything besides fluff makes me want to jam a fork into my arm.

Don't worry, if you're on my Blogroll, you're safe, it's not you. (I even updated it today! Yay! Although I forgot someone - I'm looking at you, Curlatini).

Today's blog was a doozy.

That's really all I have to say about that; I'm not interested in stirring controversy or making waves or enemies. I can tell by my SiteMeter that my readership has dropped dramatically (WHERE HAVE YOU ALL GONE!? WHY DIDN'T YOU STAY WITH ME THROUGH MY MANY ABSENCES?!) so I'm sure this person has no idea I exist, and I'm okay with keeping it that way.

But... UGH, you know?!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rick said...

*whew*

.

8:06 PM

 
Anonymous vidas said...

Glad you are back. And thanks for updating my new blog on the blog roll.....oh wait....nevermind. :(

Do you like my passive-aggressiveness? I'm testing it out as a break from my normal aggressive-aggressiveness.

8:21 AM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Vidas - NO, I LOST your Blog Link - I tried to put in Das, but it didn't work. Facebook e-mail me the link, and it'll be fixed - you noticed that I left you up there, No? That meant, I needed to get in touch with you re: Link.

And for the record: I like aggressive-aggressive on you better. Frownie faces aren't really "Vidas" to me.

9:05 AM

 
Blogger JCo1280 said...

If you updated more, I'd read more. Love, me.

12:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home