I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Sunday, March 07, 2010

I'm Remembering

My friend from College, and fellow Marylander, Hillary, has put together a pretty kick-ass blog called "I'm Remembering."

Here's the link, you should click on it, because, it gives me approximately seven "MemoryGasms" every day.

Um... Pudding Rollups? YES. Oatmeal with gross fruit swirl? Uh-HUH!

If you were born around 1980, give or take, this site will have you going "OMFG" repeatedly.

Also, you should read her tags, because they're pretty effing hilarious.

And now... back to the Oscars... and remembering Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Sewer Pies...

1 Comments:

Anonymous djkmia said...

One more thing, I don't want anyone to think I don't like Eismann. I love Pizza Volante!

6:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home