I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Monday, September 11, 2006

Dear Jessica:

Dear Jessica:

I know it causes you endless consternation when I take down a post I've written.

Too bad.

If I take down a post it's because 1) it could be construed as patently offensive; 2) racist; or 3) too personal.

Lots of the people that read this, know me, and sometimes, after a moment of reflection, I realize that I don't WANT to share as much as I did... And poof! The post is gone. Not that it's deleted, but it's "Saved as a draft." Maybe someday I'll start another blog, where I dump all my postings that I've taken down, so no one can associate those particular posts with me... but I'll never give notice of where or when I'm posting that blog. :) Happy searching!

You've seen and read the ephemeral posting... I appreciate that it obviously causes you agony and despair on par with a hangover or a dreadful sinus infection... clearly that's the reason for the "WHYYYY DID YOU TAAAAKE THAT DOWWWWN?!" comments, but it's gone, because of one of the three reasons above. :)

So, yes. They're gone. No, they won't be back, and no, they won't be back anywhere that's associated with my name!

Love,

Me

P.S. Don't post a "RUUUUDE!" comment. I'm not being rude. I'm just telling you why sometimes posts disappear, so you don't take it so hard. It's not a personal affront to you. It's to cover my ass.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You take that down, but leave the "best.diet.ever" post?? So confused...seriously, while i agree with food poisoning as a great way to lose a couple, the sheer detail of the post made me squirm...enough to leave my first post/comment ever on a blog...love ya!! p.s. also, since i don't quite remember the post that you took down (i read it this morning, before my after-lunch food coma set in), will you email me the subject, so I can determine whether jess was justified (prob was, she and i are like long lost twins...or at least i want to believe it's true)?

10:50 AM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

It was called "early stages" re: being in Early Stages of Like... and that it was entirely unexpected and unwanted that I would find myself in these early stages.

11:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a cha...didn't read it. But now even more curious...unwanted?

11:24 AM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Not unwanted...necessarily... But the timing is awful in that he's leaving for six weeks to buy himself a fixer-upper farmhouse in Southern IL, to be his summerhome...

11:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home