I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Ray Don

Ever have one of those days where all you want to do is sit around and watch Designing Women? Especially the episodes where Alice Ghostley plays Bernice?

Me too.

In the meantime, here's the infamous (maybe only to me?) Ray Don monologue.

Ray Don: Allow me to introduce myself - Ray Don Simpson.

Julia Sugarbaker: There's no need for introductions, Ray Don, we know who you are.

Ray Don: You do?

Julia Sugarbaker: Of course. You're the guy who is always wherever women gather or try to be alone. You want to eat with us when we're dining in hotels. You want to know if the book we're reading is any good or if you can keep us company on the plane. And I want to thank you, Ray Donnnn, on behalf of all the women in the world, for your unfailing attention and concern. But read my lips and remember, as hard as it is to believe, sometimes we like talking just to each other, and sometimes we like just being alone.

Fin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home