I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Who are these people?!

The polls on the Washington Post keep swinging and fluctuating, talking about who the undecided voters are going to be, and what their "swing voters" are going to be.

My question is: Who the hell ARE these people?!

Barely if ever would I vote for a Republican candidate. Not unless my guy was SO BAD that...(well, the only reason I would ever vote for a Republican would be if my candidate was akin to Geoge Bush...) I couldn't conceivably vote for him.

So I don't know who these poor sods are that waffle. I vote basically straight ticket Democrat, unless someone spectacular was running for something and I just HAAAD to vote for them. (Like if Anderson Cooper was running for the Republican candidate [not that he would, cuz he's gay, but for example...] I'd TOTALLY vote for him over some other guy.)

So, my question is: Who are these people?! The swing voters? The wafflers? The one that all the "rhetoric" gets to and the ones who the really dirty mud-slinging ads are geared towards. Who are you, O Meek and Undecided Ones?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home