I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Friday, January 26, 2007

Mister Whinypants

It has been suggested that I change the name of this blog to "Mister Whinypants" or there was some other clever one like, "Why Miami Sucks Today."

Of course, I was also rocking my SuperBee t-shirt last night, and my friend MM said to me, "Aren't you afraid you'll get recognized?!"

And I said, "No."

And then we tried to fall asleep at the concert.

Good story, huh?

I'll try to be less whiny. But whiny makes for entertaining blogging... Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows everywhere... don't.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't be less whiny. if you or i had a blog about why miami sucks today, it would have the longest blog entries known to man.

11:02 AM

 
Blogger Rootietoot said...

better you than my kids.

12:26 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

CORRECTION! I asked you if you were afraid you would get recognized.... NOT MM!!!!

9:10 AM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Correction: Julie, not MM asked if I was afraid.

Julie. Not MM.

9:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home