I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Monday, January 22, 2007

Vidas, you were in my dream.

Vidas -

You were in my dream last night. We were going on vacation to England, and you were going to fly the plane there. Instead of driving from town to town, we flew. When we took off from the airport, there was a propellered 747 struggling to gain enough altitude to make it over the crashing ocean waves. Then, we went over a jellyfish fence (to keep jellyfish out). We got to England, stayed in messy, seedy Hotels, and then you wanted to go on a hike on the other side of the Thames river, which was a rushing torrent, with no bridge.

Then Andy suggested we all dive in (I have no idea why either of you were in this dream.) and I told Andy I wasn't going to slug through the rest of Great Britain with wet clothes in my suitcase.

Then, we got yelled at by an Indian Ride Operator for not having the correct chip (pass) for being on a dock to jump into the Thames.

Then I woke up.

4 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Jumping in a river? That sounds like a highly unlikely thing for me to suggest.

8:59 AM

 
Blogger dmbmeg said...

Andy I suggest you go jump into the East River right now. I hear it's beautiful this time of year. Filled with lots of frozen, dead bodies.

9:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, Andy, your swimming problems would be solved. I hear there are miles and miles of open lanes. Get out there early though, the ferry traffic is really bad around four thirty. Also, swimming exercises every muscle in the body. It's great for the back. Four hours in that chop and you'll be a full inch taller...Giddyup!

11:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ways you could tell it was a dream:

1) I'm not a pilot
2) Jellyfish fences
3) I wanted to hike anywhere

Now I kind of want to go to England. Let's do it. Pick a date. I'm totally there. I haven't been to Eurpoe in forever....er...I mean...five months.

2:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home