I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Monday, April 30, 2007

Alrighty Kittens.

Okay. I have updated my "blogroll."

And by blogroll, I mean have entered in by hand new blogs.

If you feel you should be linked to, leave me a pissy comment, and I'll oblige.

Unless I hate your blog. In which case I'll tell you to smoke some pole -- but not good pole. Gross pole.

I've also tried to update some of the blog links that were formerly broken.

I may not have been successful, because I am a lazy, drunken man. If I was not, please inform me, and once I stop kicking myself for drinking so much (by myself) I'll fix it.

Love always,

The Beester.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kara Alison said...

I own one too! We're homeowners together. Super!

4:21 PM

 
Blogger Hulles said...

Thanks amigo.

5:37 PM

 
Blogger Andy said...

You spoke too much spanish in the post before this one.

I just wanted to let you know.

6:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home