I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Oh, who the fuck was I kidding?!

I can't stay away from you! I love you!

(And I've started drinking again when I get back home. Whatevs. It's what I do. I moved to the beach so I could be close to everything; I am. I'm close to it in my home. From which I do not budge. But that's another story for another time.)

Anybizzle --

I ran across this clip, and I had to share it with you. Ever thought I was awkward in conversation? You ain't seen nothin' yet!

Peep this clip of America's favorite idiot savant on a CNN Newscast. It's so painful, it's delicious.

I've never seen a worse interview. Warms the cockles of me heart, it does. (I just polished off a bottle of Jameson, hence the Irish shout out.)

Hey, here's a topic we should talk about soon, you and I: agoraphobia, does Superbee have it? News at Eleven!

On to the clip:


Click Here for more great videos and pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home