I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Summer Hiatus.

The Management Regretfully Informs You That:

Following in the Tradition of Cafeteria on Lincoln Road, this Blog is out of business until further notice.

Except unlike Cafeteria, I may reopen.

I'll be back, so don't stop checking in, periodically... but...

I'm on Vay-Cay.

I have neither the time nor the interest in posting for a bit. So here's what we'll do: I'm closed until July... lets say... 15th. I may post in drips and spurts between now and then, but don't expect any real activity herein. I need to finish settling in, move the office, go to some weddings, etc.

So... July 15th. Check me back.

So I guess this is the whimper with which this blog ends until 7/15/07.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bricks and Porter said...

Are you going to the Michigan wedding in August? I saw you on CA's e-mail list.

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Rootietoot said...

Fine then. Be that way.

9:03 AM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Sigh - UGH. I can't. I'm in a wedding on the day after in Chicago, and I know I have to be there the day before. :( So I can't go. I'm sad.

RT - I didn't say I was going to COMPLETELY cut off. I just said I wasn't going to reliably blog until then. :)

10:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know which I'm more sad about-- no more posts, or no more of Cafeteria's awesome macaroni and cheese with bacon on top. Of course, since I don't live in Miami anymore anyway, I'll have to go with the former.

4:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home