I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

This will do... for now.


Ladies and Germs - we have a table. I'm not nuts about it, but it's passable for now, and it'll let me continue to keep on, keepin' on until I find the one that really rocks my clock. I wish it was rectangular.. but it's not. But that's okay. Maybe I'll find out that I really WANTED a round coffee table...?

The good thing is it's sort of a problem child, so I'll have a little bit of restoration work to do... re-staining the legs, re-painting the gold edges... you know.

Nevertheless, zing. I'm done. I won a table. Now I just have to pay for it and get the damn thing shipped to my... office? Once it comes, I can look at the colors, and get a couch! YAY!

Still, not bad for $225.00 including delivery...

5 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Can you help me find a cool chair for my room? I want something that's nice to lounge in, but it can't be huge because...well because I live in new york. It'd be awesome if it was leather.

6:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! Congrats on your purchase!

1:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool table. Love the sunburst design. And with a round table you don't have to worry about banging into a corner when you stumble into the room.

11:00 AM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Andy - I could help you if I didn't HATE You so much... Kidding. What's your price range? Leather chairs are $$$.

Abbs - :) When are you coming down to see all my new furniture?!

Anon - Thank you! I'm not normally very clumsy, though..

3:26 PM

 
Blogger 2007 said...

Hi, I know that this is not the topic but the Wynwood Art District Second Saturday gallery walk looks very interesting. I've found a list of openings and exhibits for Oct. 13th @ http://miamiartscene.blogspot.com

JC

11:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home